– Heather & Matt G. (Master Bedroom)
Hi! On this page I talk about my services: 1) my Full Service Interior Decorating or 2) my E-Design Services or 3) Wall paint Color Consult:
1) FULL SERVICE INTERIOR DECORATING:
*Residential projects fee is Flat Rate, not hourly. No surprises! My design aesthetic is clean and fresh, uncluttered spaces and I love color, texture and pattern.
MBZ Interiors provides full service interior decorating services for Palos Heights, Palos Park, Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Chicago Beverly, Lemont, Lockport, Tinley Park, Wheaton, Frankfort, Mokena, Hinsdale, Oakbrook, Oak Park, Lombard and surrounding areas.
If you have good taste and wonder why you need to hire an interior decorator, see my post by pressing this following link: “why hire a decorator”. Or if you realize a decorator would be a great asset in terms of saving you time, progress and money with successful end results for your home or office, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRICING: For those of you in my area, Chicago or surrounding suburbs of Chicagoland, I charge a Flat Fee per room for residential projects, not hourly. Contact me at email@example.com for more information and to discuss your project. Whether you need freshening a room, modifying a layout to better serve your lifestyle or an all-out remodel, full-service decorating includes one or more of the following, depending on the room or project needs:
- in-home consultation, meetings and installs
- Floor Plan & space planning
- paint, wallpaper, cabinet & tile choices
- furniture, draperies, lighting and accessories choices
- sourcing and shopping for products to complete your room.
2) E-DESIGN SERVICES (Currently I’m having a Sale so head over and check out my low low price – Whoo Hoo!): With online decorating (E-design), there’s no need for me to come to your home, everything is done via email. Anyone throughout the good ol’ USA can work with me on their design project. CLICK THIS LINK OR CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL TO SET UP YOUR E-DESIGN PACKAGE.
WHAT IS E-DESIGN? It’s an online program & an affordable alternative for those who have always wished for a decorator and it is available to anyone … those who live in my neighborhood or those who live out of state. Below are snippets of past clients’ projects.
With my creative advice & professional expertise, you will receive the following in your E-Design Kit:
- Questionnaire/Application, which includes uploading photos of your room and any inspiration photos or Pinterest boards you may have.
- Initial Concept Board to kick-start our design discussion, find a Color Palette and gather furnishings
- digital Floor Plan
- Online Style Boards
- Shopping list / sources & links where to shop for the goods online
- Set up instructions.
Once you’ve completed the Questionnaire, I begin your design. We’ll converse back and forth via email. You will have the opportunity to review Style Boards and you will be allowed to request changes or alterations during our design journey, if you wish. The Final Design Package is when you receive your Final Style Board, digital Floor Plan, Shopping List with links and set up instructions. It’s like having a decorator-in-a-box dropped off in your email and it’s fun! Best yet, you will have all the tools and information you need to complete the room of your dreams.
3) WALL PAINT COLOR CONSULT:
Do you just need advice on a wall paint color for your room? MBZ Interiors will come directly to your home to review and discuss wall paint color for your room. Fee is $75.00. A Color Consult includes a 1 hr. visit, I will take photos of your room, and then email you color choices within a few days of the visit. *Must live within 20 minute drive of Palos Heights to order an In-Home Color Consult. If you live farther, I will be more than happy to visit but extra charges will apply.
No matter your decorating needs, I look forward to working with you!