Let’s Celebrate and have a Toast! It’s my 2 year Blogiversary and I can’t believe it. This is the perfect time to let you know how much I appreciate all my readers. I’m here today to Thank each and every one of you who has ever visited, contributed and shared your homes or stories, made a comment, actually read through an entire post or just peeked quickly at the photos. Maybe today is the first day you’ve ever been here and maybe you’ve been here many times. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
For 2 years I’ve shared
- my home,
- life with my Dear Husband and my kids – they’re all out of the house now 🙁
- and even my blog buddy Harry-Beast (look how he’s grown!)
- my professional design work (thank you to all my clients who let us inside their homes!)
- my friends’ and my family members’ homes (thanks for sharing everyone, you make my blog better)
- my Workshops,
- my crafts
- my friends’ and my family members’ crafts (I’m so lucky to be surrounded by so many creative and talented people) and
- even some recipes, my own plus dear friends’ recipes too.
And you never complained once about my content, my fuzzy photos or my run-on sentences. You’re all so sweet and I can’t thank you enough. Hugs and Kisses to you all !!!!!! (and what’s with my obsession with exclamation points!?)
Have a beautiful week dear
readers friends ♥ I have many Field Trips scheduled for the next few months so Stay Tuned! But right now I’m off to put up my feet and have some champagne cupcakes and a bit of bubbly Cheers XXO Mary Beth